10 REASONS TO TRY ESCAPE ROOMS
Here are ten reasons why our escape room is way better than your average get-together or dinner and movie routine!
1) It’s unconventional! – There’s something fascinating about escape rooms that appeals to people’s innate curiosity. Human beings are natural problem solvers. However, as of today, we have become very passive. Our idea of sports is watching football on TV or playing video games! Most of don’t create music or any form of art – we simply listen to it or buy it. You get the idea!
Escape rooms are unconventional and they enable you to embark on a thrilling experience wherein you are required to actively engage your mind. Beats looking at screens any day!
2) Bonding experiences – If you are in LA and want to have a memorable, exciting date, skip the ubiquitous bars and head over to our rooms to escape. It’s a great way to pleasantly surprise your partner and bond with them. It gives you a chance to actually do something unique together instead of gossiping and drinking at the bar!
3) Weatherproof – Weather cannot spoil your evening! Thankfully, Los Angeles has been blessed with excellent weather almost all year round. However, if it’s raining or just too hot to spend time outside, you don’t necessarily have to binge watch movies at home or go to the mall and buy stuff that you don’t need! At our escape room, you can spend time doing something constructive.
4) Detective experience -Los Angeles is the epicentre of cinema! In an escape room, YOU can be a real life Indiana Jones, James Bond or Sherlock Holmes – if only for a little while. Can you think fast under pressure? Do you have what it takes to be a survivor? Put your skills to the test at our escape rooms adventure! It is truly a one-of-a-kind experience that’ll exhilarate and captivate you.
5) Stress Reliever – For one hour, you’ll forget that the world exists. You’ll forget all about your problems and enter a carefree, child-like state. If you do manage to solve the puzzle and break out, you will experience a genuine sense of elation and achievement. Many people who’ve been in an escape room say that it is a kind of therapy that relaxes and focuses the mind.
6) Strengthen Concentration – If you don’t make it out in time, you’ll be raring to go again. You’ll concentrate much harder and pay close attention. In this regard, the experience can help you to develop your analytical thinking power.
7) Team building booster! – While trying to solve the puzzles, you’ll be required to co-ordinate with your co-participant(s). This is a great opportunity to learn some life skills such as team work, leadership etc. If you manage to remain calm and peaceful, you’ll have a great chance of exiting in time. However, if you try to prove that you are more intelligent or that others should listen only to you, you’ll probably waste precious time arguing and then, you’ll all be doomed (not really though).
While you are looking for clues, you have to keep your wits about you. If you have a certain theory, you have to convince others to let you lead while still being open to suggestions. Also, if you feel that somebody else has a better theory, you have to not make it an ego-battle. The goal is to get out before the time runs out! If you are a business owner or manager and want to have a fun exercise with your employees, just give us a ring and we’ll organize a special escape room event for you. We regularly arrange events for corporate teams!
8) Party Fun – The Escape rooms are also perfect for birthday parties and get-togethers. Conventional parties involve the same old boring stuff – food, half-hearted dancing and booze! Almost every birthday party you have ever attended involves the same things. Even the birthday wishes are similar! Add some mystery, trepidation and drama to your event – invite your guests to our escape rooms. We’ll customize everything to your tastes – call us to discuss all the details. We promise that your guests won’t stop raving about your fabulous party!
9) All ages – Many adventure-themed activities are not suitable for kids or older people. However, our room escapes in Los Angeles are suitable for almost everyone (kids below 16 should be accompanied by an adult and need to sign a waiver). Adventure activities can often be dangerous – there’s actual risk of physical injury (paragliding, motorsport, surfing etc.). Escape rooms are thrilling but there’s virtually zero chance of injury (You still need to sign a waiver though). Enjoy in a safe and protected environment!
10) Great Gifts – Wondering what gift to give to a loved one? How about an escape room voucher? People already have loads of neck-ties and purses. Surprise them with something truly unique and mesmerizing. Our vouchers make excellent gifts – they deliver mind-blowing experiences that your friends will thank you for!